Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2014, 04:29:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I BRING GOOD NEWS...BIN LADEN IS DEAD!  (Read 6890 times)

Offline Patman Post

Re: I BRING GOOD NEWS...BIN LADEN IS DEAD!
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2011, 02:21:52 pm »
All in this in the name of security, democracy and freedom...

Sorry, I don't care what he is ALLEGED to have done, or how hard it would have been to arrest him rather than kill him, this was still WRONG, and nothing will ever change that.

By contrast Saddam Hussein was treated entirely differently, and in my opinion properly, and the end result was the same, but the method of arriving there did not erode security, freedom or the rule of law!

H. gunz:
So invading Iraq and being responsible for the slaughter of many thousands of innocent people did not "erode security, freedom or the rule of law"?
It must be a great comfort to be so sure of your facts....
The higher you build your barriers, the taller I become - Labi Siffre

Offline spuggie j

• Administrator
  • I aint the full shilling!!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2011, 03:41:49 pm »
The need of the many out weigh the needs of the few or summat like that Mr Spock said. In any conflict whether direct indirect or sporadic will always have innocent casualties. With Iraq it may have been a lie that started it but in some ways it is better. Thing is though they seemed to have learned from it with Libya and most innocents are dieing at the hands of the forces loyal to the countries leader. It is a case of the forces he commands being eroded so that he is brought down by his own people. Sad I know and not exactly a morally justifiable intervention but at least the UN gave their blessing. It will always be people like Bin Laden that get away but as last week shows they will found and dealt with.
All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Talk Britain, site owners, admins or mods!!

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Offline easyg

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2011, 09:03:54 pm »
Aside from all else.
What I really found chilling, was the images of Obama; actually watching the killing take place. THAT IS SCARY.
I said to my wife "the only reason that you argue with me till exhaustion, is you like to hear the sound of your own voice"

Offline spuggie j

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2011, 06:18:09 am »
He might be judging the the effectiveness. He wanted to be sure he wanted to be sure the deed was done in case anyone chickened out or tried to pull a fast one.
All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Talk Britain, site owners, admins or mods!!

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Offline easyg

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2011, 08:15:23 pm »
He might be judging the the effectiveness. He wanted to be sure he wanted to be sure the deed was done in case anyone chickened out or tried to pull a fast one.

If he really wanted the job done properly and effectively, then he should have given the job to the ooligans from ereford (AKA 22 Rifle Artists) better known as " the S.A.S.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 08:18:19 pm by easyg »
I said to my wife "the only reason that you argue with me till exhaustion, is you like to hear the sound of your own voice"

Offline spuggie j

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2011, 06:54:47 pm »
SAS if having a recruiting problem though so what they might end up with might not be very good.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Offline easyg

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2011, 10:17:26 pm »
 Hell look at the Muslim world in general it is starting to rip itself apart
And the sooner the better in my opinion.

Offline Haqa

• Administrator
  • The Masked Man
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2011, 01:07:30 am »
All in this in the name of security, democracy and freedom...

Sorry, I don't care what he is ALLEGED to have done, or how hard it would have been to arrest him rather than kill him, this was still WRONG, and nothing will ever change that.

By contrast Saddam Hussein was treated entirely differently, and in my opinion properly, and the end result was the same, but the method of arriving there did not erode security, freedom or the rule of law!

H. gunz:
So invading Iraq and being responsible for the slaughter of many thousands of innocent people did not "erode security, freedom or the rule of law"?
It must be a great comfort to be so sure of your facts....

On the contrary, yes it did.

I have never left my position on Iraq in any doubt - It was an illegal war and those who sent our troops there are international criminals.

H. gunz:
Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon gunz:

Offline spuggie j

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2011, 06:21:57 am »
Looks like he tried to breed an entire army. He wont be any good up top after his pecker had to keep his 5 wives happy. Wonder if the little blue pill was an essential item for him?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13358730

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

8 Guests, 0 Users

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 19581
  • Total Topics: 1474
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (March 07, 2014, 05:57:49 am)
Users Online
Users: 0